Frequently Asked Questions for the answers you are seeking for. Contact us if you have any unsolved remaining.
Purchasing a giftcard at nepalgiftcards is easy. Add any card to cart, go to checkout, pay your bill via eSewa or other gateways available and get delivered the card instantly.
- You may or maynot pay extra fees.
- If you pay us directly via eSewa integrated in our website, you will pay commission to eSewa (i.e 4% of your card amount)
- If you bank deposit the cash, you don’t need to pay extra fees.
- If you transfer funds directly to our personal eSewa account, you don’t pay fees as well.
- If you want us to come and pick the cash, you will have to pay according to the distance we have to travel.
- For the cards which are in stock, you get them as soon as you make payment and we mark the order as completed.
- For cards which are not in stock and available in backorder, it may take 1 or 2 hours to maximum 24 hours for delivery to complete.
Visa or MasterCards
An Virtual VISA Card is a prepaid, reusable, on-screen debit card that allows you to make purchased where VISA is accepted online or over the phone. You can buy as many as Virtual VISA cards at nepalgiftcards.com
- You can use the cards of online purchases or over the phone where VISA or MasterCard is accepted respectively.
- However 100% of the merchants may not accepted the cards since giftcards do not verify your identity.
- You can go to https://www.vanillagift.com/en to check balance if your Card is Vanilla Visa or MasterCard GiftCard
- Else if the Card is general Visa or MasterCard, then you will have to ask for the statement of your card with us.
The expiry date of your GiftCard is provided along with your card details after your purchase.
No, your cards are pre-paid and non re-loadable. The cards are for one time use only.
However you can buy re-loadable cards as well.