Once you receive your iTunes gift codes, you will be able to redeem them at the iTunes App Store for your access to Apple’s impressive selection of games, apps, television shows, movies, books, and much more!
How to Redeem on your Mobile Device
iTunes Gift cards can be easily redeemed on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch.
- Select the iTunes Store, the App Store, or iBooks on your device’s home screen.
- Scroll all the way to the bottom of the page where you will see your Apple I.D. and a button labeled: ‘Redeem’
- You will be asked to sign in using your Apple I.D. to make sure you are redeeming the code to your secure account. You may then either use the camera function on your device to target the code, and it will input the gift code; or select ‘enter your code manually’, which will allow you to type the code into the offered space. Tap ‘Redeem’ again.
- After the code is redeemed successfully, your Apple I.D. account balance will update, and you will be free to purchase as you please!
How to Redeem on your Computer
If you do not use an Apple mobile device, you may also redeem your iTunes gift vouchers on your personal computer. You will simply need to download and install the iTunes program from Apple’s website: http://www.apple.com/itunes/
- In the right-hand corner you will see a blue-highlighted button labeled: ‘Download iTunes’. You will be redirected to the next page, click the button ‘Download Now’.
- Wait for a moment for the download to complete, and open the program. This may take a minute or two to load.
- On the left-hand side, click ‘iTunes Store’ and sign in to, or create your Apple I.D.
- On the iTunes Store page of the program, on the right-hand side of the screen you will see a section of the menu labeled ‘Music Quick Links’ that list several options to navigate to. Click ‘Redeem’
- Input the code found on your iTunes Gift Card PDF that was emailed to you from GameCardDelivery. Click ‘Redeem’ and the funds will be credited to your account for use on your computer, or mobile Apple device.